We’re here to help you feel your best.
Here’s how you get your Arizona Medical Marijuana Card
Step 1: Do you qualify?
– Must be 18 years or older (or have your custodial parent or legal guardian designated as your marijuana caregiver)
– Must have a valid Arizona Driver’s License or Arizona Identification Card
– Must have a residential address in Arizona
– Must have a minimum of one qualifying medical condition (such as chronic pain, seizures, severe nausea, cancer, HIV or glaucoma)
Step 2: Talk to your doctor
– Talk with your doctor or obtain a referral to a medical marijuana evaluator
– Find a doctor or evaulator online (Leafly.com, Weedmaps.com, and MedicalMarijuana.com are helpful resources for you )
– Complete this form with your healthcare provider: http://azdhs.gov/documents/licensing/medical-marijuana/physicians/MMJ_PhysicianCertificationForm.pdf
Step 3: Submit MMJ Application For Your AZ Cannabis Card
– Most doctors or evaluators will submit the paperwork and finalize the process for you. Here’s a helpful link to the state website, too: http://www.azdhs.gov/licensing/medical-marijuana/index.php#faqs-patientshttp://www.azdhs.gov/licensing/medical-marijuana/index.php#faqs-patients
Need more help? Simply call us at 833-DEBBIES and we’ll walk you through it! There’s a fee to apply, but it can be reduced for certain reasons. Need more details? Just call us.
Step 4: Receive your Card in the mail and visit a Debbie’s Dispensary!
– Most MMJ clinics will submit the paperwork and finalize the Arizona Medical Marijuana Program ID process for you. If you need help, simply call us at 833-DEBBIES and we’ll walk you through it!