Security Guard | Full-Time
Join the Debbie’s Dispensary team as a full-time security guard!
Are you ready to join the growing Debbie’s Dispensary team? We’re looking for qualified applicants and would prefer a candidate who has a current state-issued Security Guard License. Military, and/or law enforcement experience is preferred.
- Maintain a safe, secure environment for all patients and staff on site. This involves constant front-door monitoring, perimeter security, and the ability to navigate and monitor video surveillance systems.
- Keep constant awareness of suspicious behavior and/or disturbances.
- Regularly report any security issues to supervisors. Accurate, detailed reports of suspicious activity must be made.
- Act lawfully and respectfully to diffuse any conflict.
- Engage with patients, creating a welcoming, comfortable environment. Customer relations is a very big part of this position.
- Greet customers, help patients, and maintain order in the lobby and around the premises; job duties are not limited to security.
- Possess a strong understanding of the laws and rules regarding medical marijuana patients and facilities. We’re happy to teach you these things, but we want you to be ready to learn!
- Maintain a professional, clean appearance at all times.
- Perform the physical duties required for security work. This position involves long hours and weekend shifts. The qualified candidate will be able to work on their feet during shift hours and perform any physical duties required.
A high school diploma or G.E.D. is required.