Receptionist | Full-Time
Do you have the welcoming skills we need? Join the Debbie’s Dispensary team!
Debbie’s Dispensary is looking for a full-time receptionist for our retail dispensary. The right person for this position is outgoing, organized, and helpful. Think about it — you’re the first team member our patients meet, and the last one they see before leaving. You’re so important to what we do and who we are! We’re always looking for hardworking people who want to keep a fast pace and spare a little time for fun, too.
The receptionist is responsible for greeting each patient, accepting all incoming calls, and warmly thanking each patient as they leave. It’s a fast-paced retail store that will keep you on your toes — and an added bonus? Our patients are amazing, and working with them directly is hugely rewarding!
- At least 21 years of age, per state law.
- Must pass an extensive fingerprinting background check.
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Reception, office administrative, or retail experience required.
- Star-quality phone skills! You’re friendly, knowledgeable, and always willing to help. And if you don’t know an answer? You’ll find it!
- Strong computer skills. Training will be provided on computer processes and programs that are unique to the cannabis industry.
- Clean and organized. It’s your responsibility to maintain the front lobby all day — you’re in charge of the first impression!
- Be flexible! You may be asked to jump in and help with a few budtender duties, too, like taking and processing product pre-orders and more.
- Medical cannabis patients often make great receptionists, but it’s not required.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Do you get along with everyone? Do you see the good in each person? If you’re the ideal candidate for this position, then getting along with others is second nature.