Budtender | Full-Time
Have what it takes to join the Debbie’s Dispensary team?
Budtenders are the face of Debbie’s Dispensary. You’re on the front lines, directly helping our medical marijuana patients. Qualified candidates will have a passion for helping and interacting with patients from all backgrounds, with various medical conditions. As a Debbie’s Dispensary budtender you will be part of a family team in a growing company within a fast-paced industry. This is a demanding position, but one that offers great personal satisfaction and competitive hourly pay. Previous cannabis industry experience is great, but not required.
- At least 21 years of age, per state law.
- Must pass an extensive fingerprinting background check.
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- One year of restaurant, retail, or service experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills are a must.
- Do others describe you as caring, hardworking, and good with people? Yes? Then apply!
- Clean and organized. Budtenders maintain their work spaces and the retail stores. Our product is medicine — maintaining a clean store is essential.
- Computer skills are a huge advantage. We use computers in everything we do.
- Cash handling experience is helpful.
- Arizona Medical Cannabis patients make great budtenders, but it’s not required.
- Open to learning new things. From cannabis culture to products, a working knowledge of strains is important. As a budtender, you are responsible for guiding each patient to medical relief — learning how to do this effectively is essential.
- Be physically capable — there are long stretches of working in a fast-paced and front-facing retail store.
- Knowledge of marijuana strains and products.
- Must pass an extensive state background check, including criminal history.
- Be genuine, approachable, and friendly!
- Ready to have fun with a group of amazing coworkers and patients.